New Bypass?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
New Bypass?
Dave, do you think you could use the new WarRock.exe and disable the nProtect from loading and the error message that closes you out of the game? I am pretty sure it would work. I got to the point of disabling nProtect from loading but I can't remember how I did it. However, I couldn't stop the error message. I do know it has something to do with SetSecurity (or something like that) under Names in all modules.
Whats wrong with the first Bypass?
Whats wrong with my bypass.. i no you could fuck up but if you dont it works fine
whenever i use daves bypass, my client just shuts down, it opens, turns black, then closes. been trying to figure out why, but havent got a clue
Quote Originally Posted by Super-Man
whenever i use daves bypass, my client just shuts down, it opens, turns black, then closes. been trying to figure out why, but havent got a clue
try my bypass works just be carefull.
Quote Originally Posted by $GHOST$
try my bypass works just be carefull.
well it works but if dont work fuck up noobish computer... just a litle bit dangerus 4 testers
Quote Originally Posted by Roy
well it works but if dont work fuck up noobish computer... just a litle bit dangerus 4 testers
yeah... ur english needs work and it worked ofru if yes pm im still trying to go over my tut for sum reason it dun work for all ppl so pm me and tell me wat u did step by step thanks
Quote Originally Posted by $GHOST$
Quote Originally Posted by Roy
well it works but if dont work fuck up noobish computer... just a litle bit dangerus 4 testers
yeah... ur english needs work and it worked ofru if yes pm im still trying to go over my tut for sum reason it dun work for all ppl so pm me and tell me wat u did step by step thanks
I love the irony of this.

Sig't
lol im not using rootkit, i JUST bought a new pc lol... screw that :P
Quote Originally Posted by Super-Man
lol im not using rootkit, i JUST bought a new pc lol... screw that :P
UMMM evryone spyder bit super man and whoever else you can use my bypass xD and even if you got new pc just back evrything up if u screw up reformat ... btw you cant screw up if can you read and follow instructions xD
It works fine, I just want to play on Revello
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?