AngryBest injector

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Best injector
as the title says whats the best dll injector because when i use winenjecti get an error from BP
You mean PB?Because im using Winject myself without any problems
I would say Winject. It works flawless and it's a very easy and good to use Injector.
Winject .
Winject, DEFIANTLEY!!!
Winject is the best, if you get an error run as Admin or download again.
nope wineject got me GGC servers ban but i can still play on some servers
Winject !! Truly the best and , I always close winject after injecting ...as I recall, someone said me , it makes it safer or so
Personally, I prefer the Extreme Injector by master131. It included lots of features and has a nice design
Does anyone know where to download a copy of Winject that is clean? Please spare the "google it" remarks, I have tried to get it from numerous sources and all of them were a trojan horse. Thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by themeast View Post
Does anyone know where to download a copy of Winject that is clean? Please spare the "google it" remarks, I have tried to get it from numerous sources and all of them were a trojan horse. Thanks in advance!
You need to exclude it in your anti-virus program so that it won't detect it as a virus. For example in my anti-virus, I put it in the "ignore list"
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?