One-click message Tutorial

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
One-click message Tutorial
I KNOW THIS IS A SIMPLE CODE, BUT I LIKE HELPING NEWBIES, I AM LERNING MY SELF BTW SO DON'T COMMENT "OH YOU SUCK, BLAH BLAH BLAH." I DONT GIVE A SHIT.
================================================== ================================================== =======
With that aside,
Pretty much how this works, Send presses the {Enter} key, then it types whatever is in between the {Enter} tags, and then the last Enter tells it to press enter which in turn sends it.


edit the code after the first {Enter} tag and the last {Enter} tag.

**THIS RUNS OFF OF A PROGRAM CALLED AUTO HOTKEY (AHK)**

................ HOW TO USE
Step 1. Create a new Text document.
Step 2. Paste the code
Step 3. Edit it to your likings.
Step 4. Save as "<name>.ahk" without quotes
Step 5. Test, and enjoy.

Code:
shift::Send, {Enter}SELLING[ITEM](quantity):[ITEM](quantity) @username{Enter}
You could use this for something such as the button "F" opens /nexustutorial or /tutorial (an example code):

Code:
F::Send, {Enter}/tutorial{Enter}
One here, no problem
Realmscript has you beat mate.
Quote Originally Posted by muriwo View Post
Realmscript has you beat mate.
eh, don't really pay attention to other scripts.
every tutorial does always help
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?