ImageBest day ever.

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Best day ever.
I got blacklised. Then I kid you not 10 minutes later 3 kids try to scam me.
So scammers trying to scam a scammer.
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
So scammers trying to scam a scammer.
That, Is not the point. Sorry, I don't feel like telling whole. Story but. kid uses wrong skype name I get banned and unbanned.
Quote Originally Posted by donazal19 View Post


That, Is not the point. Sorry, I don't feel like telling whole. Story but. kid uses wrong skype name I get banned and unbanned.
What you expect? There's like scammers everywhere on MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


What you expect? There's like scammers everywhere on MPGH.
Ikr, tbh, I was going to aurgue my blacklist. I decided fuck it. I'm not.
Quote Originally Posted by donazal19 View Post


Ikr, tbh, I was going to aurgue my blacklist. I decided fuck it. I'm not.
I rarely buy/sell/trade anything on MPGH anymore.
How is this an Image?
Take a look at this Don ..


Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Ain't scamming if you scam a scammer.

It's justice.
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
Take a look at this Don ..


but, I did not scam thou mayne. So pls. Don't be mean.
Quote Originally Posted by donazal19 View Post


but, I did not scam thou mayne. So pls. Don't be mean.
Then what did you do?
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Then what did you do?
Remember that thread, Where a guy put the wrong skype name. Yup, My first account was banned. But approved said you can stay. So Hero now banned me beacuse he thought I scammed that guy. And also that guy Idonpro Is a lair. Like seriously. He puts my skype name instead of the scammer.
Quote Originally Posted by donazal19 View Post


Remember that thread, Where a guy put the wrong skype name. Yup, My first account was banned. But approved said you can stay. So Hero now banned me beacuse he thought I scammed that guy. And also that guy Idonpro Is a lair. Like seriously. He puts my skype name instead of the scammer.
Yeah .. I remember that ..
I still don't know why he put your name ..
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Yeah .. I remember that ..
I still don't know why he put your name ..
He put my name. Because He was mad at me. He had like 6 posts and was like you should give me the vouch. Then he went to harrassing me on skype. And then post it on my thread as copy paste and swaped our names. SO basicly I'm blacklisted beacuse of him. I feel like doxing him and then stressing for a while.
thought of this song

'tis somewhat relevant to this, i guess
another scammer bites the dust
lol, how2getframed.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?