Selling White star,10k+ alive fame account(7 char slot,maxed chars,backpacks)

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Selling White star,10k+ alive fame account(7 char slot,maxed chars,backpacks)
As the title says it all.It have 5 maxed char 1 on the way to be maxed and 1 with 0/8.They all are dyed on the same unique color.It comes with a great legendary pet and email.

150$ , waiting on pms.

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Sutee View Post
As the title says it all.It have 5 maxed char 1 on the way to be maxed and 1 with 0/8.They all are dyed on the same unique color.It comes with a great legendary pet and email.

Waiting on offer here or pm.
You'll get more information and muledump on pm if your offer looks good.

Thanks
add me in skype chris . ronaldo101 no space
Quote Originally Posted by TravisMoore View Post
add me in skype chris . ronaldo101 no space
Scammer, don't do it.
Quote Originally Posted by LeroyJenkins. View Post
Scammer, don't do it.
I'm just going to get that kid ip banned and perma banned.


---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sutee View Post
Btw Royce,if i search after the skype that you just pmed to me it throws out first the one that you tried to scam me on. o_o

ⓘ

Waiting for your answer.
use logic kid, You added a skype account with no contacts, Plus how my display name is MPGH royce, but my skype username is mpgh.burgessjr because that's the name I joined mpgh under
Dude @TravisMoore you scammer fuck off. And I am interested fuck.hycca is my skype
I'm interested , pm me your skype
Where can i report a scammer.Got the full conversation with Royce.I sent him my skype(here on private message,none could know my skype) he got me up and offered 250$. I told the email and pass to him and then after a few sec "thanks for the account retard, this is not even royce." .

I reacted fast so there is only 1-2 things missing from the account.

And guess what...after this he pmed me one of his other skype name back like it wasnt him...Gotcha!



But how could he get me on skype first in like 2-3 min after I pm'd my skype name here.Then answer to it here when he see he failed. lal
Quote Originally Posted by Sutee View Post
Where can i report a scammer.Got the full conversation with Royce.I sent him my skype(here on private message,none could know my skype) he got me up and offered 250$. I told the email and pass to him and then after a few sec "thanks for the account retard, this is not even royce." .

I reacted fast so there is only 1-2 things missing from the account.

And guess what...after this he pmed me one of his other skype name back like it wasnt him...Gotcha!



But how could he get me on skype first in like 2-3 min after I pm'd my skype name here.Then answer to it here when he see he failed. lal
I doubt royce would risk his 8k post and donations for a realm account, but you never know I guess...
Quote Originally Posted by Sutee View Post
Where can i report a scammer.Got the full conversation with Royce.I sent him my skype(here on private message,none could know my skype) he got me up and offered 250$. I told the email and pass to him and then after a few sec "thanks for the account retard, this is not even royce." .

I reacted fast so there is only 1-2 things missing from the account.

And guess what...after this he pmed me one of his other skype name back like it wasnt him...Gotcha!



But how could he get me on skype first in like 2-3 min after I pm'd my skype name here.Then answer to it here when he see he failed. lal
I scammed you? Okay, go to the market place section, and go to scammers grave.

since I "scammed" you I want nothing to do with you anymore
Btw Royce,if i search after the skype that you just pmed to me it throws out first the one that you tried to scam me on. o_o



Waiting for your answer.
lal.jpg15 KB · 5 downloads
Well ok then it wasnt you.
Only one question: How comes "that guy" sent the request right after on skype after I pm'd you here?And you pm'd back me here with your skype right after "that guy" told me he scammed me?

One of your friends or brother,sister dog is it?
Quote Originally Posted by Sutee View Post
Well ok then it wasnt you.
Only one question: How comes "that guy" sent the request right after on skype after I pm'd you here?And you pm'd back me here with your skype right after "that guy" told me he scammed me?

One of your friends or brother,sister dog is it?
Dunno what you're talking about, Anyways "I reacted fast so there is only 1-2 things missing from the account.", So you got your account back, if you still want to report me for "scamming" you I'll give you a direct link to go there.

after I said pm me, I went somewhere, i came back and seen your pm and I replied.
Quote Originally Posted by Sutee View Post
Well ok then it wasnt you.
Only one question: How comes "that guy" sent the request right after on skype after I pm'd you here?And you pm'd back me here with your skype right after "that guy" told me he scammed me?

One of your friends or brother,sister dog is it?
@Royce is a known scammer! He scams all the time dude! You should open a thread here: Scammer Grave - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games And get him banned
Well then it's just the randomness of the world
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?