Unban Appeal

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Unban Appeal
Hello everyone, I post here because I'm in need of help and thought this would be usefull. Many of you might heard of Los Santos Roleplay server. It is one of the biggest servers around and have a very serious staff when it comes to rules. The whole administration is doing a great work and are severe when it comes to final decision regarding a ban. So the story goes like this: A long time ago I made my first account there and played for a couple of months. I got bored of it though and focused playing on my favorite server. In the meantime, on this server I played a lot, a friend of mine asked me if I play LS-RP. And I gave him that account as I had another one already. He notified me in a couple of days/weeks that he got banned for hacking. At first I wasn't caring that much, but then I got mad on him. Well he made himself his "own" account and played there seriously and became a high level etc with lots of money and so did I, I had another account which I became high leveled. But the problem is that I have my forum account which is old and I'm probably older than 65% of the current community and I want to post on it and be active on the forums so that I can join a faction. I am worried about the staff if they can find my old account which I gave to my friend because I have a story posted with him.
That's why I feel like making a ban appeal(stupid, for some of you yes... because I have a high level account right now that I'm playing with and if I leak that account sharing I'll be fucked up as they will ban this account aswell) but I feel under pressure mentally right now and I feel like I wanna become clean. What do you guys say? I'm not really that type of guy who evades and all that I wanna become clean, any suggestions,excuses?

Thanks in advance.
Don't, you will just attract needless attention, just try to be cool, and don't sweat it, if admins ask just tell them a straight answer, not to mention you said that your friend gotten your account banned, and if admins were to ever found out about your old account then they could very well check the logs and find out that the time your account was banned it wasn't registered on your ip, but your friends ip, so there's no reason you should apologize for a friend's mistake, it's his fault, not yours, so keep your head high and good luck out there
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?