Loaning VPS

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Loaning VPS
Hi, welcome to my thread

Basically I have a vps that I am not using, and would like to run a ROTMG private server. I am not all to experienced doing this so I was wondering if anyone else would like to do all the technical stuff. If you would like to do this reply to the thread and send me a pm. Donations would be split 50/50.

The Spec of the vps, in case you were wondering

CPU: 3.9GHz x 4
RAM: 3GB
SSD: 21GB
Bandwidth: 3000GB
Connection: 1GBPS
Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveN View Post
Donations would be split 50/50.
Why would you take donations and give them to people?
Isnt that a bad thing for people to learn about :P
Quote Originally Posted by thefit200 View Post
Why would you take donations and give them to people?
Isnt that a bad thing for people to learn about :P
It would be after the VPS bill, and this happens with every other server. And I'm not gonna lie to people about what happens to the money.
I'm stumped on how you have a 3000GB bandwidth.
Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Spark View Post
I'm stumped on how you have a 3000GB bandwidth.
I am not sure why you find that surprising.
-------nevermind------------
lol
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us