CoolCosmetic Hack.

PollRelease a hack that makes everything say fuck you?
233 votes
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
Cosmetic Hack.
Should I release a hack that makes everything in the game say fuck you?

The result of this poll will decide if I go public.
Lmao, that would be funny. Release it.
yes lol

off topic, yah i would say jump xD there fags *sig*
Lol thats retarded but cool.
You should so do it Pac
hahaha yeah release this would be hilarious OMG ahahhaa
What you need to do is mkae it an option, make it say "NEXON FAILS" or "FUCK YOU" and it flashing the colors changing from black and white constantly to give us all a sezuire XD.
I would use this non stop.
Hahaha, ya sure, does it mean that it will appear for everyone else to?

And how did you get that awesome crosshair? Think you could post that too?
hahaha
do we really need this hak?
But wait. Is this client sided or server sided?
Quote Originally Posted by Liem View Post
But wait. Is this client sided or server sided?
Does it matter-funny as mess-I approve
If it's clientsided.. Then it'll get old really quickly seeing that no one else can see it.
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us