Guys what coolstuffs can I buy with 2k acs ? already bought undead warrior and treasure map .. coz I bought 5k acs awhile ago ??? Help me pls ????
Originally Posted by LiL_Macklemore
Guys what coolstuffs can I buy with 2k acs ? already bought undead warrior and treasure map .. coz I bought 5k acs awhile ago ??? Help me pls ????
1. Bubblegum Scallywag
2. Blinding Pink of Destiny
3. Blinding Herp of Destiny
4. A few pets
5. High Legion Champion
Ohhh that gay Stuffs , Except the High LC XD hahaha just kidding ... I need finish the "Fail to the king " first .. ,..... Should I buy Warp Necro???
Originally Posted by LiL_Macklemore
Ohhh that gay Stuffs , Except the High LC XD hahaha just kidding ... I need finish the "Fail to the king " first .. ,..... Should I buy Warp Necro???
Good god no.
Originally Posted by NecroHealer
Good god no.
What's so bad about it?
Umm the warp necro is badass especially when mixing and matching color custom armor, not to mention rep boost and the Blinding Herp of Derpity is friggin hilarious. Just imagine 6 months later when everyone forgets about it and you just pull out the WTF weapon.
Warp Necro cape + a weapon that has bonus rep = 10% extra rep.
Originally Posted by Daezen
Warp Necro cape + a weapon that has bonus rep = 10% extra rep.
Rep Boost = 100% more rep.
so should i get blinding hurp of destiny (got 4k acs)?
Originally Posted by sssimun
so should i get blinding hurp of destiny (got 4k acs)?
If you want something that somebody drew in like 2 seconds, sure. If you want something of value, then no.