WTTAvA acc...

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
AvA acc...
Hi Mpgh~!

This is my acc

Capitan 1th (im too lazy to put photos so add me skype and i will screenshare... Skype:iLikeTrainss1)

Sniper: SVD Zebra , DSR , FRF , M40 , Blaser , PGM


Rifle: Leopard , Carpio , Para , Para Black Bear for few days... , XM8 , FN-FNC

PM: Desmodus , P90 Harimau , Bizon Arachen , MP5 xD

Secondary: Super Redhawk , Ingarm mac 10 , Beretta Barbatos

Knife: Holy Mackerel, El-Raffe Kukri (100 days), Anaconda Kukri

This is not all the weapon im not remmber

Skype: i LikeTrainss1
Willing to sell?

I am think 15-20 Dollars, because I don't see any AP weapons
Quote Originally Posted by iwantsomehacks2 View Post
Willing to sell?

I am think 15-20 Dollars, because I don't see any AP weapons
Only Trade!! OMM or You go First!!
Quote Originally Posted by iLikeTrainss View Post
Only Trade!! OMM or You go First!!
Okay I was just asking since no one is commenting
LOL i know ... Bump!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?