HelpCombat arms not opening

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Combat arms not opening
Not too long ago I tried to start combat arms as usual and it wouldn't open, launcher doesn't show up nothing. I wasn't using any hacks for the past like month on it so it isn't that. I tried re installing but now the downloader doesn't open at all. Because of this bug I somehow lost my account... Please help!
Quote Originally Posted by yourout View Post
Not too long ago I tried to start combat arms as usual and it wouldn't open, launcher doesn't show up nothing. I wasn't using any hacks for the past like month on it so it isn't that. I tried re installing but now the downloader doesn't open at all. Because of this bug I somehow lost my account... Please help!
Delete the nexon folder if you already downloaded it in the past
Quote Originally Posted by Karla857 View Post
Delete the nexon folder if you already downloaded it in the past
Did that, like before anything.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us