ArrowDisconnect

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Disconnect
Anyone me please my AttackOnline always DC when refresh server/011
Ur AkOnline file is Corrupted
but when i copy to other pc could play or change server nothing DC...

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Also when I open Matrepair it alway say runtime error.. and lose dll. any help please!
Quote Originally Posted by BDchanbroset View Post
but when i copy to other pc could play or change server nothing DC...

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Also when I open Matrepair it alway say runtime error.. and lose dll. any help please!
Install the new. that the best solution
Now I already install new one!
Quote Originally Posted by BDchanbroset View Post
Now I already install new one!
it happen again ?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us