Spammer

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Spammer
Well, here is a spammer source made by me in VB
Have used it but I see to release the source so if any willing to learn something
everything explained on every line of the code
Tested this with many games and seems to be working fine
Enjoy.

Code:
Public Class Form1
    Dim sec As Integer

    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        'It is button for spam
        Button1.Visible = False ' make button invisible
        Button2.Visible = True   ' show button 2
        If Button1.Enabled Then
            Timer1.Enabled = True' Start timer
            Timer2.Enabled = True
        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
        'Button off ( stop )
        Button1.Visible = True ' make button 1 visible
        Button2.Visible = False ' show button 1
        If Button2.Enabled Then
            Timer1.Enabled = False
            Timer1.Enabled = False
        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
        SendKeys.Send(TextBox1.Text) 'Spam text in textbox
        SendKeys.Send((ChrW(13))) ' Hit enter every time shout
    End Sub
    ' I done it, I will not start it because it will lag like the hell.
    ' BUT INTERVAL to 100 MANIMUN ... dont try 1 it will LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG!!
    ' Bye :D

    Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

    End Sub

    Private Sub Timer2_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer2.Tick
        sec = sec + 1
        Label1.Text = sec
    End Sub

    Private Sub Timer3_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer3.Tick
        'you can remove this and name the spammer what ever you want
        Me.Text = System.DateTime.Now 'this is spammer title will be replaced by date and time

    End Sub
Wtf
Code:
SendKeys.Send((ChrW(13)))
No need it, Just make this :
Code:
SendKeys.Send("{ENTER}")
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post
Wtf
Code:
SendKeys.Send((ChrW(13)))
No need it, Just make this :
Code:
SendKeys.Send("{ENTER}")
GTFO.
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
GTFO.
Like this fucking Tools / Source Codes doesn't even make any sense.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post


Like this fucking Tools / Source Codes doesn't even make any sense.
It makes perfect sense, just that you have no idea what you're doing half the time.
Granted this is the same thing as every other spammer.
SendKeys.Send?
It sends keys yes.. in notepad
But you can't use it to send keys in games

About sending keys natively, I spend long days searching for a solution but I couldn't find any "send keys" function working on every single app
Quote Originally Posted by Aly El-Haddad View Post
SendKeys.Send?
It sends keys yes.. in notepad
But you can't use it to send keys in games

About sending keys natively, I spend long days searching for a solution but I couldn't find any "send keys" function working on every single app
dude just put your text and start spam go to your game and open up chat window it will spam.
I tried this with crossfire, COD4 and MW2.
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
dude just put your text and start spam go to your game and open up chat window it will spam.
I tried this with crossfire, COD4 and MW2.
I tried this with crossfire
I tried this with crossfire
I tried this with crossfire
I tried this with crossfire
I tried this with crossfire
I tried this with crossfire
Omgggggg Fuck liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
SendKeys.Send don't even work for DirectX games
I guess that you only tested in Notepad.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post

Omgggggg Fuck liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
SendKeys.Send don't even work for DirectX games
I guess that you only tested in Notepad.
dude I'm not fucking liar you just a noob.
I would take a screenshot of crossfire but I removed it

now just put your ass out of here
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
dude I'm not fucking liar you just a noob.
I would take a screenshot of crossfire but I removed it

now just put your ass out of here
Oh Please,
Ask any coder about SendKeys.Send It doesn't working in any DirectX game he will tell you yes but you don't even know any thing about what are you saying and writing just say a shit...And i would see the Screen Shot
This is very simple. I don't get it why the long code though
@Nexero now shutttttttt the fuck up and put your ass out of my topics

Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
@Nexero now shutttttttt the fuck up and put your ass out of my topics

You tell me Shut up ? Oh no kid
Make Screen Shot in crossfire.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post

You tell me Shut up ? Oh no kid
Make Screen Shot in crossfire.
if you can even read I said I removed it
You're wasting your time with me, well, you will fail everytime you try to beat me
anotherthing, just never stop coding go continue coding instead of wasting your gold time
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?