HelpCombat arms Does not Launch

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Combat arms Does not Launch
Hey guys, I recently was in the mood, and felt like trying to play combat arms again? I still had it installed, but installed with steam. Once I pressed " play " it made me update it. It was all good until it finished. Once the updating had finished, I pressed " Play " , and the game did not open at all. The process, " calauncher.exe " is opened , but " Engine.exe " does not open. I have tried multiple times , ending the process " calauncher.exe " and tried re-opening it, but it did not work. I re-installed Combat arms, and it did not work either. So I'm a little stuck, has anybody ever had this problem? Or is just in the new update? If anyone knows anyway to fix this, It would be much Appreciated. Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by chaosityj View Post
Hey guys, I recently was in the mood, and felt like trying to play combat arms again? I still had it installed, but installed with steam. Once I pressed " play " it made me update it. It was all good until it finished. Once the updating had finished, I pressed " Play " , and the game did not open at all. The process, " calauncher.exe " is opened , but " Engine.exe " does not open. I have tried multiple times , ending the process " calauncher.exe " and tried re-opening it, but it did not work. I re-installed Combat arms, and it did not work either. So I'm a little stuck, has anybody ever had this problem? Or is just in the new update? If anyone knows anyway to fix this, It would be much Appreciated. Thank you!
Dont use steam
You shouldve never tried starting CA with the site. The update may caused a problem since it was a steam install. I recommend you reinstall and try again.
Why use steam ? I suggest you to uninstall CA and download it again from the official website
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us