Hello, I'm looking for a graphic card that will run BF3 at 60 fps, Tomb Raider at 60 fps, and DayZ Standalone at 60 fps, what should I get? nothing too expensive like a titan, 690 or stuff like that.l
My Geforce 9500 GT will run those on low settings at a low resolution easily at 60 fps.
Should I donate it?
umm.. a GTX 600 series should work, a 550 SHOULD work at running those at medium AT LEAST.
May be wrong
Well a Radeon HD MSI 7970 is fairly cheap, you should get that.
Amd 7970, 7950, Nvidia 670gtx...
what about gtx 760?
Anything above a Gtx 660 I think. DayZ Standalone isn't released yet, so I can't be sure of the requirements.
Sapphire hd radeon 7850 can go that.
Should I get a GTX 770?
Originally Posted by Mcboogers
Should I get a GTX 770?
I suggest a Radeon HD 7970, it's just a matter of opinion though.
A GTX 770 is only slightly faster and slower in some games.
Originally Posted by Mcboogers
Should I get a GTX 770?
Grab a 780 - best price vs. performance on the market.
Originally Posted by Domokun_index
Grab a 780 - best price vs. performance on the market.
Pretty sure he said nothing too expensive.
I'd go with a 7970 or a 770. Depends on what games you want to play.
Look for specials as well.
Grab a EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB for $289, do it in a Dual SLI Configuration and it should beat a GTX Titan by 8%! If you buy it on Newegg there should be a coupon for a $50 Off! Good luck!!