Death Note

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Death Note
Please, are their any other seiries like this.
Short and sweet.
Depth as fuck.
No plot holes.

My gawd this was a good as manga, holy SHIET I watched it all in less than 24 hours. It was that good.
Another Note = Like Death Note but Another
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
Please, are their any other seiries like this.
Short and sweet.
Depth as fuck.
No plot holes.

My gawd this was a good as manga, holy SHIET I watched it all in less than 24 hours. It was that good.
Psycho pass.
You could try Umineko no Naku Koro ni, its been a while since i watched it so i don't remember if it was perfect but i was pretty entertaining.
Kara No Kyoukai.
Thank you for the recommendations. I hope their all mystery ridden like the later.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Psycho pass.
Dam Straight, By Episode 2 I was cumming. Every Episode left with a perfect conclusion and cliff hanger. I had to like slow down and think n shit. I was smiling the whole time.

And the Demon guy at the end was the best. He sees his buddy about to get fucked over , doesn't say shit but "hi" to the enemy.
(Yes i know he said he couldn't help but daamn)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?