who can help me infinite t3 void runs i need frost prime whisper youringame name

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
who can help me infinite t3 void runs i need frost prime whisper youringame name
so my main was banned i need help to get my frost prime back whisper me your ign and ill add you
use 2-3 hit kill and go alone
i want to try the infinite t3 void keys runs who wants to hlep me
lol I'd just do it alone if I were you, less of a hassle.
sumbit a support ticket you have big chance to get unbanned.
Quote Originally Posted by MrNewbiebg View Post
sumbit a support ticket you have big chance to get unbanned.
What?where did he say banned lol?
Anyways I think he means that he does not have T3 keys and is asking for someone to go in.
Quote Originally Posted by DOWNLOADHACKS View Post
What?where did he say banned lol?
Anyways I think he means that he does not have T3 keys and is asking for someone to go in.
Quote Originally Posted by yajragsc View Post
so my main was banned i need help to get my frost prime back whisper me your ign and ill add you
Next time read.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?