All adresses found so far.

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
All adresses found so far.
I wanted to make this thread to collect all adresses found so far.
If anyone posts a adress below and it works, I will edit it into this.
You can also just upload CE save files if you want.


The External view value is = 0
Cockpick view value is = 2
Virtual cockpick view value is = 13

for mous=aim mode : 16777473
for simplified mode : 16777472
for frb mode : 16777416
Found this in the other threads:

The External view value is = 0
Cockpick view value is = 2
Virtual cockpick view value is = 13

for mous=aim mode : 16777473
for simplified mode : 16777472
for frb mode : 16777416
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
Yea, I should have put them in.
Yep, i also heared that people made this hack. Where he will be flying in a straight line for everybody else but he is actually controlling and flying somewhere else. So he could be on your tale shooting at you, you won't even see him. And if he kills you you can see his plane just flying in a straight line
Quote Originally Posted by .KingPing View Post
Yep, i also heared that people made this hack. Where he will be flying in a straight line for everybody else but he is actually controlling and flying somewhere else. So he could be on your tale shooting at you, you won't even see him. And if he kills you you can see his plane just flying in a straight line
Dafuq? Are you in the right thread?
Yes, there is an hack out that makes you kind of invincebel. It simply tells the servers that you're flying in a straight line. But you're flying behind enemy's getting kills and it also sends it to the server.
Quote Originally Posted by RaZ0rRz View Post
Dafuq? Are you in the right thread?


---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
The screen where you can choose your plane has the value 3 and the screen that tells you how you died is 4.
Hmm, i just tought of this. In HB and FRB you can only choose 1 plane. The rest are locked.

Now this is my idea.

You take a Level 1 plane in HB, but the other planes are ofcourse locked but they are a higher level plane. So you go on cheat engine and unlock it and select it. So basicly you go in a match with your Level 9+ plane vs Level 1 planes.

This i got to try but you got to unlock or switch the planes classes.
Quote Originally Posted by .KingPing View Post
Yes, there is an hack out that makes you kind of invincebel. It simply tells the servers that you're flying in a straight line. But you're flying behind enemy's getting kills and it also sends it to the server.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------



Hmm, i just tought of this. In HB and FRB you can only choose 1 plane. The rest are locked.

Now this is my idea.

You take a Level 1 plane in HB, but the other planes are ofcourse locked but they are a higher level plane. So you go on cheat engine and unlock it and select it. So basicly you go in a match with your Level 9+ plane vs Level 1 planes.

This i got to try but you got to unlock or switch the planes classes.
That's smart.
But when I edit the value from 0 to 2, it pops back to 0.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
That's smart.
But when I edit the value from 0 to 2, it pops back to 0.
Can't you freeze it? Think its server sided than
Quote Originally Posted by .KingPing View Post
Can't you freeze it? Think its server sided than
Hmmm, I'll mess around with it
The screen where you can choose your plane has the value 3 and the screen that tells you how you died is 4.
I gave up on my hack.. I was 45% done... :c
My files corrupted DAMN BLUE SCREENS!!!
I know how to workout the cockpit views but how do I do the mouse iam / simplified / frb. I try changing control mode n searchgin values (4 bytes).. then i tried entering into diff arcade then frb.. it finds many initial but never second
Doesn't work
Quote Originally Posted by panicats View Post
I know how to workout the cockpit views but how do I do the mouse iam / simplified / frb. I try changing control mode n searchgin values (4 bytes).. then i tried entering into diff arcade then frb.. it finds many initial but never second

Another idea, get in low tier matches with your high tier planes. I have a Sabre, so if we could convince the servers i'm selecting my low tier plane in HB that would be sick. I would go so crazy on La-5's and Bf 109 F4/G2's or even spitfires
America never fought the British in the war.
Soooo how do I change the values? I'm not new here but I'm new to CE.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?