LMAOBOX Hack 1.4.2

Posts 226–240 of 273 · Page 16 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by cuppah166 View Post
Fix your shit instead of posting nonsense. Thank you.
These are the kind of posts that want to make him work even less. He is working very hard to update it and he is just trying to have a little fun. If you have a problem with that I suggest making a hack of your own.
Quote Originally Posted by AmazingPickle View Post
These are the kind of posts that want to make him work even less. He is working very hard to update it and he is just trying to have a little fun. If you have a problem with that I suggest making a hack of your own.
I have a hack of my own. Herp.
This "hack" is not free, you need to pay in order to get the hacks to really do what they do. This "free version" is just to get people to spend $20 on hacks that you can get 100% Free on sites that are well known without scammers.
Quote Originally Posted by ericschulz View Post
This "hack" is not free, you need to pay in order to get the hacks to really do what they do.
Good damn, I will fix the Aimbot, can't you just wait?
Quote Originally Posted by lmaobox View Post
Good damn, I will fix the Aimbot, can't you just wait?
3 weeks from now?
srsly you guys are assholes, atleast hes doing the best he can to bring us hacks to tf2, go easy on him ffs, if you cant play without any hack let my grandma teach you how to use the mouse ?
Quote Originally Posted by peter_keyrouz View Post
srsly you guys are assholes, atleast hes doing the best he can to bring us hacks to tf2, go easy on him ffs, if you cant play without any hack let my grandma teach you how to use the mouse ?
This is a game hacking forum, and I doubt your grandma knows how to use the mouse. Funny how you say that though considering you're begging for hacks. Laul.
Quote Originally Posted by cuppah166 View Post
This is a game hacking forum, and I doubt your grandma knows how to use the mouse. Funny how you say that though considering you're begging for hacks. Laul.
1.Hes not begging at all!
2.Hes only pointing out that while people are raging they can play the game legit and enjoy it.
3.Yes I use have but only on alts I'm quite good at the game so that shows even though you hack its not hard to play legit.
Quote Originally Posted by cubancigar View Post
1.Hes not begging at all!
2.Hes only pointing out that while people are raging they can play the game legit and enjoy it.
3.Yes I use have but only on alts I'm quite good at the game so that shows even though you hack its not hard to play legit.
He's begging in another thread and he's saying I can't play tf2 without hacks on a hacking forum. pls.
Dickkah, stop trying to act smart. You sound like an autistic child complaining. If you don't appreciate the hard work he has put into this hack, please leave and never come back.
The Aimbot doesnt work for me. when i press the button i choose to fire the aimbot. it does aim at them. ( sorry for bad english)
Oi, this hack. it's quite annoying when you go into a game it spams chat with stuff like, Download the lmaobox best free tf2 hack n stuff how do i remove that?
Quote Originally Posted by mrhingebjerg View Post
Oi, this hack. it's quite annoying when you go into a game it spams chat with stuff like, Download the lmaobox best free tf2 hack n stuff how do i remove that?
Please read instructions in the first post, you can configure all features.
turn off chat spam in the menu ^
Posts 226–240 of 273 · Page 16 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?