QuestionQuarantine Mode Weapons?

PollBest Weapon for Anti-Zombies
79 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Quarantine Mode Weapons?
Hi yall!

The recent Quarantine Mode Patch has proven difficult to beat when you have bad teammates and 15 zombies on you so i made thi thread in hopes of helping other and myself to get the edge on the xombiez!!!

Which kind of weapon and mods work the most effectively in Overdose for staying alive and keeping zombies away?

Please post you opinions and vote in the poll

I personally use a heavy MG.
MG's are good because of the ammo capacity, I've seen lots of people using the flamethrower lately and it seems to hold them back pretty well....
Lol i just use Mk.48 Minimi and a m60 that works Pretty well
i would use the specailest with flamethrower that would be awesome and also they are nerfing the zombies health and armmor points to a lower ammount so it will be easier lol cant wait
MG and nothing else. It has a huge mag high damage and decent rate of fire so u dont run out of ammo fast but still keep the zombies away
My weapons of mass pwncakes are:
MK.48 w/ extended clip II
M60 w/ extended clip II
G36E w/ extended clip II to fend them off while i peace the joint that im at.
Heavy Vest
Atleast one other player to help me.
Thats how i defeat the n@z1, zombie douchebags
It doesnt matter, zombie mode is a fail. (Well duh, its nexon). Its impossible for the humans to win.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
It doesnt matter, zombie mode is a fail. (Well duh, its nexon). Its impossible for the humans to win.
I've done it before...
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
It doesnt matter, zombie mode is a fail. (Well duh, its nexon). Its impossible for the humans to win.
Quoted for truth.
Winning is possible. There are many effective hiding spots. Many we'll even get an underground hack so its extremely easy.
Quote Originally Posted by Microsoft2 View Post
Winning is possible. There are many effective hiding spots. Many we'll even get an underground hack so its extremely easy.
whats with u and underground hacks....
I use 3 Mg with extend clip II. the zombies are way too strong. I had a 1vs 1 match against a zombie in a shelter. I sprayed 450bullets landing atleast 300 and zombies are like half health......
The FlameThrower is rly effective. i think the whole team getting a flame thrower and flame gas would be able to kill zombies relevently easy. those flames burn downed my hp when i was zombie rly quick.
1 kill 1 ****** zombie with my ak 47 and flametrowher sadjasdha
Two MGs and 1 SMG, the SMG If I ever need to run, and a MG when I'm stationary. If you can use smoke grenades effectively, it would be a useful side arm. Also try to stay light on the armor. They have a 1 hit kill, so its just about how fast you can run away from them.

Whoot I'm Dual Keyboard Member!
snipers are the best!

and no quarantine makes then game good retard
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us