WTSGreenDot's [$1.25] CD-Key Shop! [$7 for Lifetime Keys] LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
GreenDot's [$1.25] CD-Key Shop! [$7 for Lifetime Keys] LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Hello everyone!

I am GreenDot and I will be selling you your CD-keys. Now I only sell keys that I just got from my CD-key stealer so they should be nice and fresh for ya!

Normal Selling Times

Monday-Friday: 11am-11pm
Saturday-Sunday: All Day

Warranty Terms

The warranty covers BANNED AND INVALID KEYS ONLY

Contact Information

My Skype- XxGreenDotxX

My Prices(All keys come with a 4 hour warranty)

$1.25 for CD-Key
$2.45 for 2 CD-Keys
$3.65 for 3 CD-Keys
$4.75 for 5 CD-Keys
$7 for Lifetime Keys
Great support, Quick and fast! +Vouch
He gave me a key which was in use and the second time he gave me a key which he also gave to another member (Happened to be my friend) so no vouch for him.
I just gave you a different key. stop bitching
Don't trust Green, he gives invalid and resells keys. Just as we are talking removed me from skype. Don't trust him!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?