Convert old old old save
I was playing B2 till the 1st DLC came out....i had a 28 lvl Rolland char. Now i've seen a ton of DLC came out so i got the latest version of B2 that has all the DLCs inside.
I load up the game..it finds my old save but says "Thanks for playing blah blah...now you can play with this and that character" and locks my old save game..so i can only start fresh from start :/
Is there a way i can continue from my old save ?
I tried starting a new game and then replace the files it made with my old ones...still no luck.
Tried with the editor to manually copy/past mission files...no luck (woulndt even save)
I managed to copy all my weapons, money etc...but i am still stuck on mission 2 (meaning 2 gun slots only lol)
Thanks.
EDIT : Nevermind, figured it out
I load up the game..it finds my old save but says "Thanks for playing blah blah...now you can play with this and that character" and locks my old save game..so i can only start fresh from start :/
Is there a way i can continue from my old save ?
I tried starting a new game and then replace the files it made with my old ones...still no luck.
Tried with the editor to manually copy/past mission files...no luck (woulndt even save)
I managed to copy all my weapons, money etc...but i am still stuck on mission 2 (meaning 2 gun slots only lol)
Thanks.
EDIT : Nevermind, figured it out
