HelpBlackshot Hack is Detected

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Blackshot Hack is Detected
Hey Guys I need please help in the following
Now i made a Hack Recently For Blackshot But it is detected and i have no idea on how to REhook it to be Undetected If there is a private Tutorial Plz PM me also i want to say that i use @Qmo bases and every thing even Detours
BTW THe anti-cheat is HackShield
Fleep.
You used addresses right? Well go back and make sure those are right, Sometimes they change them.
what does the hack do? __ Are you just writing NOP's, or detouring or? If you modify the game code, and HackSheild scans important sections of code for 'changes' ..you have to mess with hackshield also.
Does the hack work for a few minutes then stop, or not work at all, or? ..Post code. Screenshots.
if you are making opcode asm modifications that may be how you are being detected, try hardware breakpointing to find addies enstead of inline asm hooking if that is what you are doing. Idk anything about the game you stated, but I do know a little bit about avoiding detection.

detections also like to use byte pattern recognition.
they like to scan for common strings in 'hacks' 'tools' 'cheats' etc
they like to check the debug flags and call isdebuggerpresent();
they like to make hooks(local and kernel sometimes SDT or vtables even)
they like to crc the client
they also like to watch for certain api calls
I once coded a hackme which I hooked (on a userland level) all applications. I hooked the writeprocess memory api address in them all, and made it go through a local routine so i could detect anything trying to write to my hackme(and force terminate the hackme). I was able to workaround this by making an NtWriteVirtualMemory callgate. so these are just some detection examples.
Quote Originally Posted by lol98lol98 View Post
if you are making opcode asm modifications that may be how you are being detected, try hardware breakpointing to find addies enstead of inline asm hooking if that is what you are doing. Idk anything about the game you stated, but I do know a little bit about avoiding detection.

detections also like to use byte pattern recognition.
they like to scan for common strings in 'hacks' 'tools' 'cheats' etc
they like to check the debug flags and call isdebuggerpresent();
they like to make hooks(local and kernel sometimes SDT or vtables even)
they like to crc the client
they also like to watch for certain api calls
I once coded a hackme which I hooked (on a userland level) all applications. I hooked the writeprocess memory api address in them all, and made it go through a local routine so i could detect anything trying to write to my hackme(and force terminate the hackme). I was able to workaround this by making an NtWriteVirtualMemory callgate. so these are just some detection examples.
Well i dont have a lot experience and actually i use opcode thaths why it is detected now can u pm me how to make this undetecteable ?!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us