Selling Rust account! Playrust.com

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Rust account! Playrust.com
So yeah, I am selling a Rust account, totally legit.
Add me on steam: repzhayz
Or skype: Donwessie

We'll discuss a price on Skype.
Payment trough PayPal.
Sorry if in wrong section.
You have a specific board for selling accounts/items/keys.
Click here.
Quote Originally Posted by Womanizer` View Post
You have a specific board for selling accounts/items/keys.
Click here.
Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by dashhd View Post
Thanks.
No problem.
16 posts ? lel no ty .
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
16 posts ? lel no ty .
I do not force you to buy anything
Quote Originally Posted by dashhd View Post
I do not force you to buy anything
I know but im worried if you scam someone lol
Lel I know dis scammer.
7 Year Old Kid
Quote Originally Posted by Low Tide View Post
Lel I know dis scammer.
7 Year Old Kid
You know me?
Who am I? lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?