HelpxTrap Error

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
xTrap Error
Im new in coding hacks ,I've learned C++ in my school and since Im new I copied a base from the forum and I update the addy add in XOR encryption but xtrap gave me an error :
Code:
The game execute file is not normal or an abnormal memory access has been detected
My source code :
Code:
#include <Windows.h>
#include <fstream>
#include "XOR.h"
#include <process.h>

DWORD dwCShell = NULL;

using namespace std;
// Strings
#define Encryptedcs /*CShell.dll*/XorStr<0x13,11,0x3CDF8E41>("\x50\x47\x7D\x73\x7B\x74\x37\x7E\x77\x70"+0x3CDF8E41).s
// CShell.dll
#define CShell (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA(Encryptedcs);

void mainThread( void )
{
	  
  while(1) // LOOP
	  {
           dwCShell = CShell;
		   if(dwCShell)
		   {
			   memcpy((VOID*)0x70BD94, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
		   }
  
      }

}
void getProcess ( HINSTANCE hDLL )
{
	dwCShell = CShell;
	if (dwCShell)
	{
		mainThread(); // Call hack
	}
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HINSTANCE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
	if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)getProcess, hDll, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
Is my base detected or im excuting Cshell.dll wrongly?

Credits :
[I]fLuX For the base
CreateThread is normaly Patched! But you can use CreateThread with the PCeumel UD Methode!
Quote Originally Posted by CFHackerExtreme View Post
CreateThread is normaly Patched! But you can use CreateThread with the PCeumel UD Methode!
I am using CreateThread without adding anything ... you're just a leecher that can't code and keep saying shits.
Quote Originally Posted by CFHackerExtreme View Post
CreateThread is normaly Patched! But you can use CreateThread with the PCeumel UD Methode!
Chill guys ... Is _beginthreadex detected?
Quote Originally Posted by xreality14 View Post
I am using CreateThread without adding anything ... you're just a leecher that can't code and keep saying shits.
CFHackerExtreme knows what hes doing and he doesn't leech, so shutup about him bro. If your not even as good as coder as him don't talk.
Used _beginthreadex , still detected .... anybody has an public base to share??
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?