What defrag program should I 'get'?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
What defrag program should I 'get'?
First of all, I know this should belong in Hardware & Software section but I need more than the one opinion [due to the lack of apparent replies/hits on that section]...

Anyways, I have Diskeeper 2011 and I was wondering if there are any other options, or a better defrag program around...
Umm... Windows has a defrag tool build in.
Might wanna learn to use it
Windows Disk Defragmenter.
Deleting System32. It defrags your whole system.
Quote Originally Posted by Low Tide View Post
Deleting System32. It defrags your whole system.
I'd laugh is someone falls for this.
The built-in Windows disk defragmenter .
Use a hammer. Best defragger ever.
If you have Win7, or a HDD bigger than 30GB, dont worry about it. Otherwise, Defraggler works fine.
Computer logic:
Fragging = playing games n shit
So defrag = to not play games? lololol
No but, WDD.
Thanks guys I totally did not know about the built-in de-fragmenter or system-32



Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us