Could anyone help me out with this error?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Could anyone help me out with this error?
I'm getting an error whenever I run the client for my pserver, I don't know what's causing it and I really would love to get it fixed.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Is that wServer.exe or Server.exe?
Close Skype and turn off your Firewall. That should work.
It didn't work. Also I don't really think this has anything to do with connection or firewalls. The error mentions "MySQL" quite a few times...
Do you downloaded MySQL and configured it? Does it work fine? If yes do you have selected the dump file in the mysql server thingy?
Yes I've done all that. I don't have a problem with any of Trapped's older build, just the new ones
Aw... The newest build dont worked for me too. I use @ossimc82 pserver now, but you can't download it anymore, and I'm not allowed to share it here...(I asked him)

But okay, I need some sleep now it 2:33 AM here :3
Ok thanks for trying to help
fixed the problem I was importing the dump file instead of struct.sql
That was a double post But i meant that struct thingy >.>
Can you read?
Unknown collum 'role' in 'field list'

Import new SQL-Struct
long error = no read
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?