ExclamationLOOKING FOR WEAPON HACK AND AIMBOT "READ"

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
LOOKING FOR WEAPON HACK AND AIMBOT "READ"
IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A WEAPON HACK AND AIMBOT 4 VISTA PLEASE HELP ME IM NEW TY IF YOU FOUND IT AND YOU WHANT TO REACH ME ADD ME ON MSN ALEXPILON10@HOTMAIL.COM TY
I found it for you, download it here

Dont forget to press thanks
OMFG Xyphos Stop with The RickRolling!! I May Be A Choob But I Know When To Stop!
Quote Originally Posted by alexkillsyou View Post
IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A WEAPON HACK AND AIMBOT 4 VISTA PLEASE HELP ME IM NEW TY IF YOU FOUND IT AND YOU WHANT TO REACH ME ADD ME ON MSN ALEXPILON10@HOTMAIL.COM TY
I dont have weapon hack right now but I can give you aimbot if you join my clan.
Quote Originally Posted by NNallN View Post
I dont have weapon hack right now but I can give you aimbot if you join my clan.
i lol'd - you will give him a leeched aimbot from G-z_P?
He said he doesn't have weapon hack but he does have aimbot. whats wrong with that?
rofl he gave us his email everyone spam it
why don't u make your OWN weapon hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
why don't u make your OWN weapon hack?
Because their leechers, they dont know how to.
D/L Siteⓘ

VScanⓘ

I already made a release thread, but here's a copy/paste of the instructions, its pretty simple

1) Run PerX.exe [as admin]
2) Set it to inject happy.dll into 'crossfire.exe' automatically.
3) Start up Cf.
4) IMPORTANT!Do not press insert until you are ingame! Or else it will sometimes get detected. Use up and down arrow keys to scroll thru the menu.

Features:
ESP Nametags
Chams
Aimbot (Not the best, but oh well.)
Speed (try not to use, sometimes crashes, but for vista it works fine.)
Auto-Spammer (customizable)

Make sure to thank me!
guest wat 4sw ur late =/ some guy already did it
Quote Originally Posted by crazykid401 View Post
guest wat 4sw ur late =/ some guy already did it
yea just noticed that

lol it work for you?
yea it did actually i got 60-0
Yes, pro hax... doesnt beat mine though.
STOP RICK ROLLING
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?