westboro baptist church members

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
westboro baptist church members
are retarded




had a list of the personal info of a lot of their members somewhere
Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero View Post
had a list of the personal info of a lot of their members somewhere
Yeah me too, Forgot where I put it.
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
are retarded




They were at my highschool like 3 months ago Santa Monica Highschool.
You are late as shit.
They have been retards for a long time.
Well I don't give a shit about gays so what ever they lady says doesn't bother me.
Since my thread muslims now there are a bunch of religion threads.
​I hate to admit it, but the WBC really gets to me. I am generally pretty cool-tempered, but the WBC makes me so god damn pissed.
Oh like we didn't know that...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?