ExclamationWARNING FOR CHEATERS!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
WARNING FOR CHEATERS!
Carefull with hacking, your main can get banned aswell ( all accounts on your ip).
I recommend you guys use hotspotshield on a alt acc while hacking ingame!
Private VPN Yay!
i dont have main anymore whahah :P
AvaDead, I think you're a little bit too late C:
Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
AvaDead, I think you're a little bit too late C:
haha yeh idd
ava info

Send Message




Joined06 May 2013Posts67LocationGermany PostedYesterday, at 11:08 amHacking / Cheats
An Update A.V.A Community,

Today has seen a large number of players using hacks and other cheats in the game. We know as we've been kicking many of them out.

We also know how annoying this is for you.

Shortly we will be receiving a Xigncode update to fix that, meanwhile we are working on other methods to combat cheaters.

This situation is frustrating and so we really appreciate your patience.

Also a final word - some players have been trying some of the 'public' hacks on alternate accounts, and then asking 'Why is my main banned, I didn't hack on it?'
The account hacked on does not matter.

Thanks for reading,

- Your A.V.A. Team
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?