DetectedMuudea Hack Official Thread

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Muudea Hack Official Thread
Muudea Hack v1.5

I will update the hack here from now on. I will continue to make more versions and accept any tips. I changed up the Rapid Fire to show you something you probably never seen before (Atleast I haven't) and removed a broken hack.

Features
Aimbot (Use T as default, does not work with No Spread on.)
No Spread
Rapid Fire
Speed Hack
Bypasser
Client No-Clip

How to use
Bind or Type in console, "openmuudeahack" and it will open the menu.
Press T to enable aimbot and release to stop aimbot.
Type "-muudearapidfire" in console to stop rapidfire and to enable it just click the button or bind "+muudearapidfire".
Bind "+muudeaspeed" to a key and hold to speedhack.
Enable Bypasser for sv_cheats bypass.
No-Clip requires you to rejoin to turn it off.

Virus Scan
Muudea Hack v1.5.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/ca/file/2...is/1372898552/ⓘ

Picture

Muudea Hack v1.5_mpgh.net.zip108 KB · 75 downloads Clean
cool i hope the aimbot is good
Looks good, I play morbus alot so this is useful, you would get more comments and views if you stuck a big fat blue "[Release]" infront of your title
File approved.
Just DL'ed, and... idk what to say. Your Nospread is an exact C+P of the one that snizzx or something realeased. Your client side noclip is a C+P of spiritwalk.
so much of this hack is c+p your speedhack is a copy of lennypennys and the keypad hack is c+p and the no spread is exactly the same as Tylers....and when im running the aimbot it works... but i get errors

[ERROR] lua/muudeahack.lua:149: bad argument #1 to 'GetBonePosition' (number expected, got nil)
1. GetBonePosition - [C]:-1
2. fn - lua/muudeahack.lua:149
3. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:183
Are you using the same code in the download? I get no errors...
2 thirds of this hack isn't even yours.
Can you send the part of code affected in the error Jaos?
I'll just ignore the fact that you didn't give me any credit even though you used some of my code.

Jaos got that error because he tried to aimbot something that didn't have a head bone. Just check to make sure LookupBone doesn't return nil before using GetBonePosition.
Oh ya that one keypad thing that wasn't meant to be there but I was using it while I was testing the hack and it got in there. I will remove it if you want.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us