Opinions?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Opinions?
Thoughts on the two epic weapons?
Quote Originally Posted by xly3r View Post
Thoughts on the two epic weapons?
They look nice, but you could have gotten better luck, there are much better NX Epics out there.
Love Cpt. souzas, have that for a while myself. Hate barons revised though.
I honestly don't know why I spent over $30 to get only a few days added to each epic weapon...

Am dumb.



Well, not really. I just have always loved CA, even with all it's flaws. I mean, I for one prefer to play CA than BF3/Metro: LL any day/everyday!

Newest CA account. All legit. Haven't downloaded a hack in months and on a different account. Like back when lifetaker was out there. That long ago.



feelsgood.jpg
If you can renew the parafal then do it.
I have one of each old-school epic in my inbox.

Tbh doe, Baron's is just flat out OP. Free no recoil/spread hack for you.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
I have one of each old-school epic in my inbox.

Tbh doe, Baron's is just flat out OP. Free no recoil/spread hack for you.
parafal is more sexy doe
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
I have one of each old-school epic in my inbox.

Tbh doe, Baron's is just flat out OP. Free no recoil/spread hack for you.
I have to agree with this statement. The gun has zero resistance. If you miss with it it's because you have no aim at all
​Both are incredibly deadly in the right hands.
It would have been way better if you got a orthus and max's r870
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us