WTBBlackshot Clan

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Blackshot Clan
Win Must Be Higher Than Lose.

Budget : Must Not Be More THan RM 100

Malaysia Area Only Prefer Penang Area So We Can Meet In Cyber Cafe And I Give U Cash You Give Me Clan

Payment Via Bank In / Mol Point Or Garena Shell ...

When Offering Please Give Me Picture Of The Clan And Meet Me In Blackshot So I Can See It Is Really You .

If I Go First I Need Your IGN BLACKSHOT , HandPhone Number (No House Phones) And FB Account (Real want If I See Sub Straight I Report You)

If You Scam I Spam You With Calls Using All Type Of Numbers

Serious Sellers Only

Thanks You .
nobody will meet you in real life to sell you an account, rofl
ya right where r u from? huh bollocks idiot.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?