ExclamationXC update

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by PandaBanda View Post
You playing AVA again?
he couldnt dump APB SDK, maybe hes back because of that lawl
Quote Originally Posted by Killamachine View Post
he couldnt dump APB SDK, maybe hes back because of that lawl
Hmm how you know about that... I kind of left it at that. It's just that I got bored of AVA so I tried to hack another game.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


Hmm how you know about that...
cuz im from the site u posted your thread on?

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hades Hacker View Post
I dont really care if they get a "new anti cheat" (lol yea right) cause then I'll just code my hacks all over again. Its not like there getting punkbuster or anything its still goiing to be like some bootleg anti cheat crap.
punkbuster lol.. you're afrait of that?
Today the XIGNCODE3 update and many hacks are detected.
Migrate from XIGNCODE3 to other anti hack is a long process from zero and need much money to investiment.
Waiting for developers made new updates

Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


Right on, and that was supposed to be the best on the market too.
What about the steam one ? they patch a WH on 20 minutes
Quote Originally Posted by ragengine View Post
Hello MPGH,

After a while no hack work from now, it's because of XC ( XignCode ) update, and that's not all.
Aeria is planing to make a new anticheat protection, so a huge update would take place, don't ask me how did i knew that, i heared that from a GM in lobby game (EU).

So then, only skilled would survive


Big love
I dont really care if they get a "new anti cheat" (lol yea right) cause then I'll just code my hacks all over again. Its not like there getting punkbuster or anything its still goiing to be like some bootleg anti cheat crap.
Quote Originally Posted by Hades Hacker View Post
I dont really care if they get a "new anti cheat" (lol yea right) cause then I'll just code my hacks all over again. Its not like there getting punkbuster or anything its still goiing to be like some bootleg anti cheat crap.
If you're a real hack coder, try to share with us
Quote Originally Posted by ragengine View Post
If you're a real hack coder, try to share with us
Well I uploaded a forum that i might release this ava hack but the post got removed
Quote Originally Posted by Hades Hacker View Post
Well I uploaded a forum that i might release this ava hack but the post got removed
No publicity for other forums.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us