Guys I Payed In Crossfire Many Money and i don't know if this game will Still Open or will close or get hacked so i want to take opinions to go and buy zp for the New Sesonal Wepones Or Stop And Sell My account
By "It" you are referring to ...
What are you talking about ?
Originally Posted by Lightning
What are you talking about ?
I Have Just Drop In Z8Games 1000$ In it And I Have More Money It Worth To Put In It More Money ?!! i Don't Think So !!
---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------
Originally Posted by Euphemistic
I don't understand what you're saying.
You Can Read Again
I don't understand what you're saying.
I have no clue what you're saying, Tho its expected from a leecher like yourself
Originally Posted by Jordyr
I have no clue what you're saying, Tho its expected from a leecher like yourself
My Leeching Life Ends
RIP English class.
Honestly all of you are mentally retarded. Sure, his English is bad, but it doesn't mean you can't comprehend what he's saying.
Reading and COMPREHENSION.
He said that he has spent a lot of money in this game and he isn't sure if it's worth it to spend any more money for newer weapons because of the uncertainty of the game's future.
You sir can give me your account
Continue .
Req To Close Full Of Spam And Retards
It depends on you , and to close thread , tag Minion and ask 'em to close it