SolvedLAGG

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
LAGG
I keep lagging in CA, i have 1 bar but my internet is fine, any solutions?
Combat arms servers maybe overflowing try playing in a less crowded server try papa channel 2 or 3 maybe.
i play in the recruit servers but still lag, my players keeps twitching heaps of times
Quote Originally Posted by ScaryTree View Post
i play in the recruit servers but still lag, my players keeps twitching heaps of times
Use ccleaner to clean your computer or download gamebooster
Quote Originally Posted by ScaryTree View Post
I keep lagging in CA, i have 1 bar but my internet is fine, any solutions?
If it's internet lag you are having and not Framerate lag then I'd say try turning off your modem for 5-30 mins then turn it back on.

If you are a wireless network user Reset your router
You can do this by
1. Unplugging it.
2. Pressing the reset button.

These are usually the steps taken to resolve most internet speed or connection problems. Though I'd advise that once you get out the recruit server try to stay in the least populated server channels and if they are all full usually go for the bottom one (tends to have the least amount of people)
I use gamebooster now but i still lag, not as much tho
It's just Aussie net; I know dem feelz.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?