ExclamationHelpHello, Help me !!!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hello, Help me !!!
Hello, I am newest member in MPGH. And I'm here to get some helped.

Q: How can I BYPASS for AK Online?

- I tried to download bypass program, Like Power tool, Xuetr, And more from some site. But why sometimes when I open it it said: Find Illegal Software, Game quite... and Sometimes it's Auto Close.

So please help me I know how to kill threads, But now I need bypass tool. And I wonder why people can use those bypass tools without DC? Or they edit it?

Please help me.

Thanks
The bypass you used might be detected/patched , that explains the illegal software message.
You need to use an undetected one , I'm afraid there is no working one atm on MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by PunkZy View Post
Hello, I am newest member in MPGH. And I'm here to get some helped.

Q: How can I BYPASS for AK Online?

- I tried to download bypass program, Like Power tool, Xuetr, And more from some site. But why sometimes when I open it it said: Find Illegal Software, Game quite... and Sometimes it's Auto Close.

So please help me I know how to kill threads, But now I need bypass tool. And I wonder why people can use those bypass tools without DC? Or they edit it?

Please help me.

Thanks
you must wait the new bypass release on MPGH.
Bypass mean killed the things that make DC. right?
Quote Originally Posted by French Fries View Post
Bypass mean killed the things that make DC. right?
Bypasses are used to get over anti-cheats. So you can play with the hack.
Quote Originally Posted by PunkZy View Post
Hello, I am newest member in MPGH. And I'm here to get some helped.

Q: How can I BYPASS for AK Online?

- I tried to download bypass program, Like Power tool, Xuetr, And more from some site. But why sometimes when I open it it said: Find Illegal Software, Game quite... and Sometimes it's Auto Close.

So please help me I know how to kill threads, But now I need bypass tool. And I wonder why people can use those bypass tools without DC? Or they edit it?

Please help me.

Thanks
Maybe i can help u,but the problem is,i didnt have AK.Still not download it.
Quote Originally Posted by loped View Post


Maybe i can help u,but the problem is,i didnt have AK.Still not download it.
me download AK Online for 3 hours!
AK Online is hard to bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by French Fries View Post
AK Online is hard to bypass?
maybe it hard.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?