SolvedAVA Sea's xigncode files

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
AVA Sea's xigncode files
Yo guys I have a problem with xigncode not updating on AVA Sea.

If you have it updated and want to help me then please upload those files here.

Thanks in advance.
ill try to find someone to help you. there are already a group of hackers that are running ava . ill see if i can contact them ing. (either was ava sea is so fking cheap and easy. easy euros. easy cap guns to win. free guns. NO TIMED WEAPONS -_-)
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
Yo guys I have a problem with xigncode not updating on AVA Sea.

If you have it updated and want to help me then please upload those files here.

Thanks in advance.
I can give it to you prob via Raidcall or Teamviewer and btw your going to start playing ava again?
Sea Ava had an event they gave 200 codes + to get a FREE - PERMANENT Alligator,

Love you Aeria
Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
Sea Ava had an event they gave 200 codes + to get a FREE - PERMANENT Alligator,

Love you Aeria
Thats known as advertising to get more players And its also because they started hosting it. Aeria hosted UAVA for a long time
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
Yo guys I have a problem with xigncode not updating on AVA Sea.

If you have it updated and want to help me then please upload those files here.

Thanks in advance.
yes i have it, im from singapore i can help u if u want
Quote Originally Posted by zyleeam View Post
yes i have it, im from singapore i can help u if u want
Thanks. What I need is this folder:

PlayFPS\A.V.A\Binaries\XIGNCODE.SG
i can help u,i play in Sea ava
This occurred three months ago , so it should be fine I guess.
If you still have the problem tho , create a new thread.
Closed & marked as solved.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?