Big Island

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Big Island
Hey,
I just finished my Map and here you are!

 
Map Overview


Have fun with a map, where a LOT of resources are.

If you like it, please press thanks

Virustotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/0...is/1373035782/

To the Admins: Sry, I only have a upload from 7,6 KB/s now I CAN'T Upload more parts somewhere else. With 7 KB/s .../
I will add it later when my internet is good again -.-


--------------------------------------------------

I made a huge fail. Please close this thread only.
Island_mpgh.net.rar52.3 MB · 94 downloads Scanning…
Approved !
Dat smiley face at the top left corner..
Original, i'll download it. Nice!
Nice job man Looks great
Awesome!
Seems like it will be pretty interesting!
Quote Originally Posted by ayedomino View Post
Seems like it will be pretty interesting!
You really need to bring up a 2 year old post >.>? Okay xD.

Anyways all the sand on this map are enderblocks or whatever they are called.
Seems really cool man!
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?