CSS CD Keygen.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
CSS CD Keygen.
I found a KeyGen for CSS, and it works!!
Before i post it, I want at least 5 thanks.
Also get us a way to make a cd so we can use to install it
Nvm, turned out to be a virus.
damn that sucks. I need a cd key badd
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to run in fuckin safe mode till it can be eliminated.
Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to run in fuckin safe mode till it can be eliminated.
just delete the account u got the virus in if not use system restore from the cd that came with ur computer
That was late, i already fixed it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?