BOII Hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
BOII Hack
Okay, the other day I was playing BOII when i was pmed... Saying he will gice me the highest level and all gold weapons for 1600 microsoft points... I am wondering is this possible? BTW: he said the hack is instant and that he HAS to have the points to activate the "hack".
Quote Originally Posted by pengosc View Post
Okay, the other day I was playing BOII when i was pmed... Saying he will gice me the highest level and all gold weapons for 1600 microsoft points... I am wondering is this possible? BTW: he said the hack is instant and that he HAS to have the points to activate the "hack".
fake he is just trying to scam you
Well, he did give me another code, so that the deal is secure... Still you think its a scam?
Quote Originally Posted by pengosc View Post
Well, he did give me another code, so that the deal is secure... Still you think its a scam?
yes its a total scam dont believe him
Quote Originally Posted by Karla857 View Post
yes its a total scam dont believe him
Ya, I figured... I reported to Microsoft and now he is getting banned ^^
Why bother, when you can just join a modded lobby for free?
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Why bother, when you can just join a modded lobby for free?
O_O! Say what?
Prob scam dont trust
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?