SOUL CLEAVER CLASS?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
SOUL CLEAVER CLASS?
is it worth to buy Soul Cleaver Class .. (I'm near to pronounce SOUL WEAVER because of Dragon Fable XD )
Quote Originally Posted by animalidad01 View Post
is it worth to buy Soul Cleaver Class .. (I'm near to pronounce SOUL WEAVER because of Dragon Fable XD )
yep its worth it its a decent class and it'll be updated soon to i hope ae needs some tweaking for the class
I raked it up to 10 now, and it is pretty awesome. Totally worth!
less mana consume but have a great skill, like that vm
it is easy to play aswell, just get really low, stun, and do tons of dmg
Thanks to you guys I must buy it now!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us