TalkingWTBWant to buy your $52 Paypal for my $53 Payza

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Want to buy your $52 Paypal for my $53 Payza
Buy your $52 Paypal and i will send you $53 Payza as gift, so no fees, i need a trust member and i need this fast.

I will go first.
I'm not sure I can receive Payza gifts because my location,and if I won't I'll send u 51$ PP or w/e the fees will be..
Please add my skype yarin.personal
Quote Originally Posted by yarin1890 View Post
I'm not sure I can receive Payza gifts because my location,and if I won't I'll send u 51$ PP or w/e the fees will be..
Please add my skype yarin.personal
...But are you trusted.
Lol this guy. First he wants money from PayPal to Payza, now he wants money from Payza to PayPal.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?