Problem MPGH crossfire public

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Problem MPGH crossfire public
I have to install and to reappoint the dll and .exe I throw it then games
When I rest on the sideline deleted nothing crosses it (Resolu)

New problem : Impossible of protected parameter

That it is the command for special jump

help me please
i also have noticed a problem with the new public... when i press the delete button it just turns the little circle mini map off. so idk why it is not working any suggestions
If you have vista you MUST run it in Administrator mode.
i thought the pub was still working!??? guess not -_- ive been off cf fr a while....
i know this comment isnt about the hack . But i am trying to post a new post. so how do set poll options?

/Nvm now i knew how to do it!
Thank you for quite your answer

A last question how a special jump
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us