WTBGot 130$ CASH

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Got 130$ CASH
I have 130$ cash ill buy any card or any code that I can send over using an OFFICAL MIDDLE MAN not buying accounts from those who recover there accounts remember 130$ if there's a good account and rank over 2lt and consider using OMM and the buyer wants what he ask for like in what ever game codes he wanted that aren't sold in my area then pick something else that might be sold in my area



--- PLEASE POST OFFERS AND WHAT YOU WANT FOR ACCOUNT DOWN BELOW ---
Quote Originally Posted by Casperwhyyoucry View Post
I have 130$ cash ill buy any card or any code that I can send over using an OFFICAL MIDDLE MAN not buying accounts from those who recover there accounts remember 130$ if there's a good account and rank over 2lt and consider using OMM and the buyer wants what he ask for like in what ever game codes he wanted that aren't sold in my area then pick something else that might be sold in my area



--- PLEASE POST OFFERS AND WHAT YOU WANT FOR ACCOUNT DOWN BELOW ---
Want to buy back your freedom account for 30$? ;O
Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post

Want to buy back your freedom account for 30$? ;O
LOL maybe ill think about it & btw your email is still on that account and when I confirm my new email it won't change it just stays at your email...
Quote Originally Posted by Casperwhyyoucry View Post
I have 130$ cash ill buy any card or any code that I can send over using an OFFICAL MIDDLE MAN not buying accounts from those who recover there accounts remember 130$ if there's a good account and rank over 2lt and consider using OMM and the buyer wants what he ask for like in what ever game codes he wanted that aren't sold in my area then pick something else that might be sold in my area



--- PLEASE POST OFFERS AND WHAT YOU WANT FOR ACCOUNT DOWN BELOW ---
i have a nice acc, add me on skype: l123456.llll

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GeequY View Post
i have a nice acc, add me on skype: l123456.llll
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...reenshots.html
Would you mind if the account was 2LT? It has ak74 desmodus, striker 12, spas 15, p90 harimau, sr3-m, mp5k rail, m4a1 carpio, sa58 para, tar 21 tiamat, cherry tar, amd65, fn f2000, m4a1 mk.3, hk416, sako rk 95, ak107 bis, sidewinder, m4a1 bumblebee, tpg 1 , svd zebra, mad galil, G36 alligator, hk417 sniper, asw 338, exp 30% and 100% barely used, and supply 30% barely used. Reply back if interested and ill post pictures. I want around 25$.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?