HelpHelp with an ahk script

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help with an ahk script
i need a script to set all my configs for my client at the press of a hotkey
my personal client logs me out and sets my options to default...

What it needs to do:
set contextual potion buy to off
performance stats to '
interact to K
unset all "use inventory slots"
set escape to nexus to Caps Lock (then press capslock again so i dont have it on)
cam angle to 0
and play music off

i play on defult window size on flash player .....
If you are one of those people who want to be payed im offering 2 mana only...
pffft aint nobody got time fo that
i have to set this by hand everytime i open my client.....PL0X!
Use the image find method to find pictures and click on them. Make sure to set a mouse delay or it will just click a bunch and do nothing.
If you want to pay me to make this I don't play actual realm so... But I won't do it fo freez.
@dg123
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
Use the image find method to find pictures and click on them. Make sure to set a mouse delay or it will just click a bunch and do nothing.
If you want to pay me to make this I don't play actual realm so... But I won't do it fo freez.
@dg123
sorry haven't been on in a few days. ill try again to make it myself if i cannot do it i will contact you
Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post
sorry haven't been on in a few days. ill try again to make it myself if i cannot do it i will contact you
I'll make it for 2 life easily if you want me to.
Archers don't need mana.
I will tell you how I would make it.
Go to folder (of course it don't have to be C:\ or \user\ but you are smart enough to know it and find it at your computer):
Code:
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\{random_numbers_here}\xxx.realmofthemadgod.com
(silly little thing, it says I can't use links so just replace xxx with www)

There you will see few .sol files. The one that you are interested in is AssembleeGameClientOptions.sol.
Make sure that you have desired settings set in game and then copy file mentioned above.
Rename it to whatever you wish (I will refer to it as SavedSettings.sol)

Now the .ahk part, for this example it would look like that:
Code:
FileCopy, C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\{random_numbers_here}\xxx.realmofthemadgod.com\SavedSettings.sol, C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\{random_numbers_here}\xxx.realmofthemadgod.com\AssembleeGameClientOptions.sol, 1
Boom. You are done.

And to explain
FileCopy, File_That_You_Are_Copying, Desired_Location_And_Name, 1_Stands_For_Overwrite
For idgits: We are replacing settings with your desired, saved file.

Just run it whenever you are running game (it should be executed before game loads).


Tip:RotMG.sol is where your current (logged in) account credentials are stored.
Follow the steps using this file instead and you will be sure to be logged in on your main account whenever you run game.
Tip2: Combine both of these mentioned above with Run command (I mean .ahk not cmd line*) to to get yourself nice RoTMG shortcut. If you need help with that see Tip No. 4
Tip3: Don't get ripped off by people. It always feels better to do something by yourself.
(or wait till appears somebody who gets annoyed by people being greedy while their should be helpful instead )
Tip4:In case of more questions or problems: fire away.

Don't pay me.



*Whole settings restore 'script' can be done with batch file instead but you asked for AHK so lets stick to it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us