ExclamationATTENTION ALL HACKERS/CODERS!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
ATTENTION ALL HACKERS/CODERS!
Hello, I have bought 2 book of Visual Basic, and a 2000 page book for C++. I was wondering if anybody would like to take the time to show me whow to get started with making hacks. xD I would very much so like to help out MPGH with Combat Arms Hacks releases. If you are intrested please PM me. I have a Ventrillo, and Teamviewer if that would help in any way. I am very patient and I learn VERY quickly.

Thank you to whomever helps me, and i will find a way to repay you, either it be giving you $ via paypal if i want to get a site going, or anything but i appreciate all help! I will download any nessesary tools and programs if nessescary to help me.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
you cannot just jump right in to coding hacks.

it takes a long time of learning C++ before you can code hacks.
what?!?!? xP
i dont think it will happen. im not saying it wont, but hopefully it doesnt D:
i say "Post spot reserved" that way when i am reading the post, there arent like 10 posts before me...cause i usually say the best thing, lol.
then i just edit my post...and i get the first one.
oh ok but i have been looking over C++ for a while now....

as in i got the book about 7 months ago....xP
Learn C++, if your interested in coding Chams, wallhacks and such, focus on learning DirectX which has an SDK that can be used with the Visual C++ compiler. But first, you need a bypass for a DirectX hook and you probably need to get to know the syntax first. Basically, dont get right into hacking. Start coding little tiny apps like a to do list to get familiar with the syntax.
That is what I would Like to do.....if anybody could help me with small hacks first.....not huge things like glitch hacks and stuff but like maybe chams or name tags.....something easy.....
c++ takes years for most ppl
I am a VERY fast learner i learn somthing ppl usually take a week to learn....in about 8 hours.....at most


i also practice alot
Might i suggest posting here instead?

MPGH is huge, just look around and most of your answers have a Thread or entire Forum dedicated to it...

C++/C - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Corndog my post was better than yours >.<
I have actually spent time but im more of a visual/hands on learner....not really reading from books unless they have lots of detail and get right to the point.....

i am also very patient
I learned C++ in about 8 months but only because i went to college for computer science and some other classes i took I'm also decent with algorithms.

You should take some actual courses to get started and make a few things your self before attempting to make anything CA related.
i would love to code hacks like u. Thats y i am taking programming in school this year.
Quote Originally Posted by shnarg View Post
Hello, I have bought 2 book of Visual Basic, and a 2000 page book for C++. I was wondering if anybody would like to take the time to show me whow to get started with making hacks. xD I would very much so like to help out MPGH with Combat Arms Hacks releases. If you are intrested please PM me. I have a Ventrillo, and Teamviewer if that would help in any way. I am very patient and I learn VERY quickly.

Thank you to whomever helps me, and i will find a way to repay you, either it be giving you $ via paypal if i want to get a site going, or anything but i appreciate all help! I will download any nessesary tools and programs if nessescary to help me.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
i need help too i can pay
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?