Selling High Leveled Runescape Account 99 Range Ect
Please Browse my Screen shots if interested
Wanting $75 for this account transaction will be swift and safe.
I owe $75 in debt to a loan shark, I require this so rather than me waiting a week on some pitiful site I'd rather sell to someone trusted on MPGH.
Contact me on skype
Karma645
RS - Imgur
---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------
99 range 86 defense 70 mage 74 prayer 81 strength 75 atk 92 hp
Wanting $75 for this account transaction will be swift and safe.
I owe $75 in debt to a loan shark, I require this so rather than me waiting a week on some pitiful site I'd rather sell to someone trusted on MPGH.
Contact me on skype
Karma645
RS - Imgur
---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------
99 range 86 defense 70 mage 74 prayer 81 strength 75 atk 92 hp


