WTBBF3 premium key

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
BF3 premium key
I want to buy a bf3 premium key.

Post your contact or PM me
I've premium key for 21$

and premium edition " the game + the premium " for just 29$

add me on skype if interested
Quote Originally Posted by godmaster View Post
I want to buy a bf3 premium key.

Post your contact or PM me
I have key for premium - 17$
Pm me on skype if You are interested - timecards.game
game+premium or?
Quote Originally Posted by timecardsgame View Post
I have key for premium - 17$
Pm me on skype if You are interested - timecards.game
Quote Originally Posted by Sympathy. View Post
game+premium or?
For 17$ it's a Bf3 premium - it's a same dlc's and premium log in bf3.
If You wanna buy basic game + premium it's a Premium Edition - I have it for 32$
I have BF3 premium + Crysis 3 acc but accepting only Paysafecard
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us