ExclamationHelpAVA New Patch ERROR!!! HELP

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
AVA New Patch ERROR!!! HELP
OK so the issue is that since the new Ava patch came out I got this error every time I launch the game. I don't use steam or Aeria Ignite , I launch the game through NWZ launcher. I've tried everything , i re-installed the game 5 times already , i re-installed windows 7 and i installed and the updates , all my drivers are up to date (including DirectX ) and i don't know what else to do . If somebody knows what to do please help me I haven't play the game in like 2 weeks . Thanks in advance . This is the error i get :
Quote Originally Posted by denid123 View Post
OK so the issue is that since the new Ava patch came out I got this error every time I launch the game. I don't use steam or Aeria Ignite , I launch the game through NWZ launcher. I've tried everything , i re-installed the game 5 times already , i re-installed windows 7 and i installed and the updates , all my drivers are up to date (including DirectX ) and i don't know what else to do . If somebody knows what to do please help me I haven't play the game in like 2 weeks . Thanks in advance . This is the error i get :
Are you injecting anything to the game?
Are you using any hacks? Because that may be the case especially if your windows 32bit.
Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
Are you using any hacks? Because that may be the case especially if your windows 32bit.
no , im not injecting any hacks , if someone know how to fix this please help
Hmm. I personally don't really know the fix for this but I usually get those errors when I inject something.
Not too sure but: Did you change any files?
Try to see if any of your files are corrupted.
well ur fucked! reinstall the hole game ...xD
Problem is, he actually did. Multiple times..
Oh man, reinstalled 5 times.. Please tell me you've got fast internet,

Maybe you're HWID banned, if so follow these steps

1- Download VolumeID

2- Extract Volumeid.exe to your C:\ and other Local Hard Drives with WinRar / 7Zip

3- Start > Run > "cmd" > Press Enter

4- Type "C:", Press Enter.

5- Type "Volumeid.exe C: 1234-5678", Press Enter.

6- You have now changed your C: hard drive Serial Number. Please repeat step 5 to all of your LOCAL hard drives. So for example 'Volumeid.exe D: 1234-56789


7- And finally, Restart your PC .

Note: "1234-5678" Was an example, you MUST put there a random Serial Number with template "xxxx-xxxx".

Note 2: The Download of VolumeID are there, just click on VolumeID and download

Total guide here : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/289-allian...anned-faq.html

For IP Bans as well.
BtchPlease has the right idea.

If all else fails turn to Aeria for help.
He's getting the xsherlock problem. You gotta use Process Explorer to first disable xsherlock, and then remove all of its permissions. You're welcome- took me 9+ hours to figure out from start to finish.
If its xsherlock look at Riddick's sig to find the bypass
your laptop or computer is low in memory it happen to me too
If thats the case format your PC. It shouldnt be though because I got a similar error but I had full memory
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?